Connect with Ministers of Health, Tourism and Economic Development, Trade Commissioners and Health Attachés from around the globe.
With the many challenges that nations and global industries face with the economic meltdown, medical tourism is becoming even more attractive to economies around the world. Ministers of Health, Tourism, Economic Development, Trade Commissioners, Consul Generals, Chief Medical Officers and Health Attachés will be able to participate in this invitation-only event to discuss shared challenges and best industry practices.
Benefits for Ministerial Summit Attendees include:
- Receive a country medical tourism report
- Obtain a practical guide to prepare for medical tourism
- Learn best practices & receive roundtable notes
- Network with buyer and provider countries
- Learn about new technologies implemented in healthcare and tourism
If you are Minister or government official and would like to request an invitation, please email
Info@MedicalTourismAssociation.com or call 001-561-792-6676