Saturday, September 20th 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Hors d’oeuvres and cocktails from 5:30 – 6:00
- Registration Fee with Congress Registration: $100 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Summit Registration Only: $299 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
In a fast-paced and constantly changing healthcare & insurance environment, it is important to take time to honor leaders and visionaries who are committed to advancing women in healthcare and insurance professions, influencing policy and impact around the world while supporting healthcare and insurance initiatives in our neighborhoods and communities. These are women who hold positions of leadership such as: CEO, CFO, CMO, president, and administrators, and who have been influential at all levels of society. They will come together to share their experiences in developing and managing programs and in expanding their leadership skill set. This summit is focused on the business of women’s health and insurance and will serve as a forum to share ideas, opportunities and methods for overcoming obstacles inherent in the delivery of care and benefits locally and internationally.
“Women make up a majority of the population; yet, are routinely omitted from conversations specific to healthcare policy and practice. Forums like this provide a unique venue to discuss new ways to track and assess quality of care and to make visible knowledge disparities – those that affect both men and women – that don’t always get the attention they deserve.”
—Renée-Marie Stephano, President, Medical Tourism Association
- Become empowered through thought provoking keynotes
- Attend panel sessions with women leaders and interactive Q&A periods following each panel session
- Learn to leverage your potential personally and professionally with tools and techniques which are being used by Leaders for excellence in health and insurance industries
- Forge new relationships with some of the most influential women in healthcare and insurance and grow your network of contacts
The Summit’s key objective will be to generate insights that are actionable and thought-provoking, as well as to inspire continued interaction among members of this gathering.
This event is an RSVP event and requires an additional registration fee to participate. A portion of the Proceeds from the event will be donated to the launch of “Angels Overseas”, a new non-profit 501c(3) charity organization dedicated to children in need around the world to hospitals which can provide them better quality or more affordable care.